View photos from town-wide 2015 Ashland Train Day events at the Ashland Main Street Association Flickr photo album.
The Ashland Museum will be open from 10pm until 5pm on Ashland Train Day, Saturday, November 7, 2015. Be sure to stop by!
Visit the Ashland Train Day website to download the event brochure listing everything going on during the day and the map showing all the locations of activities and vendors. You can also view a great video about Train Day to find out what to look forward to and how to make the most of Train Day.
- Open House at Ashland Museum at 105 Hanover Avenue, Free Admission. Books and DVDs about Ashland’s history will be for sale.
- NEW THIS YEAR: “Ashland Museum Inside Out – funded in part by CultureWorks Championed by Altria” begins with three signs describing Ashland’s Historic District, at the Ashland Station, The Center, and Ashland Library
- Model train for children to operate at the Museum, Free.
- Train Day Scavenger Hunt tickets punched at the Museum, Free.
- Tours of Ashland’s Red Caboose, Free.
- Book-signings at the Museum by Bentley Boyd of Chester Comix, Graphic History Author, and Greg Glassner, historian.
11am to 4pm—NEW THIS YEAR: Living history characters from Ashland’s past will be at the Museum, Ashland Station, and The Center, and engaging the visitors along Railroad Avenue. Free. Read more about these visitors from the past here.